Dear Reader,
Please note. Comments from you keep blogs going. Without them it feels like no-one is reading. That is true of my blog and every other blog for public viewing. The stats show that people are reading my blog, so please say hello and leave a comment in the box below my post and give me the encouragement to keep writing.

Saturday, 31 May 2014

State of Origin Pizza BBQ style



Click here for recipe:

Maroon is our favorite color tonight,  it's State of Origin , Mr. HRK is excited and dinner is his choice.  Well, it is actually traditional  for us to make pizzas, and he has excelled himself.  They must be cooked in the BBQ oven, and the dough is thin and crispy, perfect. This is partly due to a gift I bought him recently,  a pizza tray with holes in the base and slightly elevated. My homemade passata topping provides an aromatic and flavoursome addition.  A glass of red or rather maroon wine, a nice Pinot Noir and we are set for the game.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe I love sporting events for the food that surrounds it over the actual event itself. I love any excuse to make food. This pizza looks fab Pauline!

    ReplyDelete